The Role: As a leader for demand generation you will be responsible for driving the integrated campaign strategy and results across multiple business units. This role will lead the team that plans and executes integrated campaigns and programs for our products. This leader will support the work across business units in developing marketing plans that drive predictable pipeline and revenue.
You will work closely with Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Portfolio Marketing, Digital & Content Marketing to drive integrated marketing plans that elevate market awareness, guide the buyer journey and drive sales for our company. You are an expert in tracking and understanding data to make informed marketing decisions that yield the highest outcome against goals. You are excited about innovating and experimenting with new engagement methods and managing to pipeline and revenue targets.
- Lead the team in developing campaign plans for key audiences and direct execution of campaigns.
- Lead with data, working closely with marketing ops to develop consistent, standardized, and reliable reports and dashboards representing pipeline and revenue performance.
- Work with the product and portfolio marketing teams to ensure alignment with the overall campaign strategy.
- Direct all elements of marketing demand gen plan, including design, development, resourcing, communication, and budgeting.
- Own integrated campaign planning process in coordination with marketing operations.
- Develop creative strategies and assets for demand generation campaigns.
- 8+ years in B2B Demand Generation.
- 3+ years experience as a people manager emphasizing high impact activities, inspiring teams, and keeping complicated projects moving forward.
- Advanced project and program management skills.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders.
- Experience partnering with Sales leadership.
- Experience with analytics and data-driven marketing.
- Experience with Martech solutions including Eloqua, 6sense, Bizible and Salesforce (or equivalent) Comfortable working with C-level executives.
- Experience leading, influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- MBA or advanced degree a plus.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity