Director, Demand Generation
project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
As the Director, Demand Generation at project44, you will play an integral role in driving pipeline growth in support of our marketing and sales strategies. You are responsible for managing a variety of marketing initiatives including developing and executing lead acquisition strategies and campaigns across our target industry segments. You will lead and grow the demand generation function which delivers inbound pipeline contributions to the sales efforts. You are data driven and have a deep understanding of marketing automation, email marketing, paid advertising, and account-based marketing and have a passion for lead/ pipeline growth and optimization.
- Lead the overall demand generation strategy and digital marketing efforts to drive top of funnel leads.
- Define and drive the overall buyer's journey strategy.
- Oversee and drive all aspects of search marketing and display advertising, content ideas and content creation.
- Write engaging and value-based, customer centric content.
- Work with Marketing and Sales leadership teams to implement worldwide strategy for penetrating new prospect accounts.
- Generate, nurture, qualify, and track leads. Provide weekly reports on key metrics/ROI and use data to optimize and refine programs.
- Review quality of leads generated and ensure there is active and ongoing follow-up with Sales leadership and Account Executives.
- Help maintain the Salesforce CRM and Pardot automation platforms including controlling all database and audience lists.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of marketing experience in a lead generation role for a B2B tech company.
- Proven success managing and analyzing inbound marketing and nurturing programs to drive lead generation.
- Experience building and maintaining a lead qualification process from inquiry to close in a CRM and Marketing Automation system.
- Deep understanding of data-driven enterprise SaaS demand generation tactics and how marketing supports the B2B customer journey.
- Leadership mentality and entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
- Be a self-starter who can work well collaboratively, deliver on promises, prioritize assignments and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills, strict attention to detail and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands on experience managing the following marketing channels (and tools)
- Database management
- You must be a Salesforce CRM master user
- Marketing Automation
- Experience with Pardot is preferred
- Email Marketing
- SEO Management
- Paid Advertising
- Website, landing page, HTML experience
- 3-7 years managing demand generation programs at Enterprise Software companies.
- Experience marketing to companies within the Freight, Logistics and Transportation sectors.