Director, Marketing Operations & Digital Marketing at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
The Director Marketing Operations & Digital Marketing reports to Tempus’ SVP, Head of Marketing and is responsible for all MarTech solutions and the overall digital marketing strategy and execution.
The ideal candidate has a strong customer focus and command of how to navigate and execute the digital marketing strategy in the B2B space and understands how to create value for end customers. You have a proven track record of building strategies from scratch and successfully scaling them.
How you’ll contribute:
- Develops and executes on the digital marketing strategy (search optimization, search engine marketing, social media, display, email marketing, etc) to strengthen Tempus brand, customer engagement, bolster web traffic and acquire new customers. Manage agencies when needed.
- Implement best-in-class MarTech solutions based on the business needs (through the collaboration with agencies when needed).
- Provide thought leadership to the rest of the marketing team about how to leverage digital channels to achieve business goals.
- Own reporting on key funnel metrics and marketing campaigns metrics.
- Own Marketo end to end and be the liaison with sales and IT to develop a strong funnel handoff.
- Innovate and pilot new things to identify opportunities for growth.
- Builds and maintains digital marketing budget aligned with overall business objectives and reports on actual, budgeted and forecasted projections in both spend, demand and return on ad spend.
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree in an Analytical, Business or related field.
- A minimum of 10+ years of progressive digital marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated experience with Marketo, B2B lead generation, SEO and paid advertising.
- Knowledgeable of best practices for social media, SEO, and paid advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills with the ability to present to senior leadership.
- Outstanding cross-functional leadership skills, with proven experience managing complex projects through influence
- Entrepreneurial spirit, to roll up your sleeves and work on everything from strategy to implementing an email campaign.
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, excellent problem-solving skills.