Director of Partnership Services
At All Campus, we care—about our work, about our clients, and about each other.
Each employee’s commitment to providing the highest level of service to every one of our students and clients, in tasks big or small, is what makes the All Campus team so unique. The members of our tight-knit group take great pride in supporting our students’ academic achievements.
To complement the work ethic and drive of our employees, we strive to foster a culture of support and inspiration for the substantial pool of talent we’ve been able to gather. The work environment is friendly and flexible, with opportunities for team members to interact with several departments at once. Each individual can have an immediate impact, and every perspective is welcome.
At All Campus, we’re unabashed overachievers. Every single thing we do is done with the utmost care and attention. Our absolute dedication to providing a superior service to our partner institutions makes for a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
All Campus is currently looking for an experienced Director of Partnership Services. The Director of Partnership Services serves as the primary point of contact for an assigned portfolio of our clients, responsible for developing the client relationships and ensuring client satisfaction with the services provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a dedicated liaison between the company and clients to improve customer satisfaction and to meet service level agreements.
- Regular client facing responsibilities on marketing updates, campaign reviews and in-person visits; responsible for regular reporting and client meetings via telephone, virtual meeting, or in-person.
- Responsible for the timely resolution of day to day issues.
- Assess potential business development opportunities at existing clients; collaborate with the business development team toward realizing such potential areas for account growth.
- Collaborate with the following All Campus teams to develop and implement an effective account management strategy: Enrollment Management, Marketing, Market Research, Sales, Design, Digital/Analytics, and Information Technology.
- Must have a high level understanding of the company’s service offerings and products and be able to leverage resources to expedite problem resolutions.
- Must ensure service plans align with revenue objectives.
- Review of all client and consumer facing marketing materials and content for dissemination to the client.
- Travel is required up to 25%.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in client management; agency and/or educational client experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in business, marketing, or related field.