Our Story: Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving more than 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recognized as one of the best places to work, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
We’re looking for a passionate Director of Product Marketing to lead a team of product marketing managers across all product lines to drive market expansion strategy, business growth and overall process improvement including rigorous improvement of key performance metrics. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, this position will be responsible for leading a global product marketing team and implementing go-to-market best practices. The Director of Product Marketing is responsible for making Litera’s product story come alive, across different business units through creative positioning, compelling content, and solid go-to-marketing strategies that deliver needle-moving results.
A Day in the Life:
- Contribute to strategy development and create content for programs that drive demand for our products
- Create sales collateral and marketing programs that translate science and features into stories, messaging for customers, use case and value proposals for account-based marketing
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand customer challenges and feedback
- Lead initiatives to identify insight-driven product opportunities and run experiments that improve revenue growth performance throughout the buyer journey
Within 1 month, you will:
- Familiarize yourself with Litera’s products by pair-programming with global cross functional teammates to learn the nuts and bolts of our business
- Ensure the marketing program strategies and tactics are aligned to target personas, buyer journey and our brand to increase sales velocity and adoption of revenue-generating features
Within 3 months, you will:
- Drive core product marketing deliverables, including positioning, core messaging, sales tools and collateral, case studies, and sales enablement, enabling sales teams to win deals
- Collaborate with others to create and deliver quarterly strategic revenue growth plans
- Create content to include storytelling and the value for each of the communication channels (presentations, videos, webinars, website, blogs, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Oversee and create the messages and stories in the various formats used by sales and marketing (PowerPoint, Datasheets, video, infographics, white papers, ROI proposals, case studies, ebooks, podcasts, etc)
- Measure, analyze, and communicate the effectiveness of our go-to-market process, strategy, and materials to make continuous improvements.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Strive to continuously deliver industry, market and product insights to support product positioning, campaign development, company growth and other relevant areas
- Align with key stakeholders on product launches, set competitive positioning and marketing support for Litera’s product lines
- Elevate competitive intelligence for the platform and disseminate this information across the organization to optimize positioning, sales enablement and competitive advantage
- Evaluate products using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Develop technical training, messaging decks, internal FAQs, and product guides to enable our sales team to work efficiently while driving ongoing competitive differentiation
- Be involved in M&A initiatives
- Inspirational leader, collaborative, and empathetic product marketing leader
- Experience building a team to define, validate, and communicate value-based product messaging, proven use cases, and thoughtful leadership content is ideal
- Strategic consultant, player-coach, and marketing visionary that has demonstrated an ability to work closely with Product Management, Sales, Marketing Programs, and Creative teams
- Experience working within a global marketing team is a plus
- Experience in legal practice, LegalTech, Enterprise Software, or the SaaS industries is highly desired.
- Willingness to have fun, laugh and be part of a team invested in collective success
- Experience working in legal practice, enterprise or SaaS industries
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, agile, and fast paced environment
- A strong desire to keep learning new things!
What Sets us Apart?
- You will be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills
- Great health benefits, PTO, holiday policies, & more!
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company
- Support and collaboration across the company
- Casual and flexible work environment