Director of Product Marketing
PowerReviews works with leading brands and retailers to build consumer trust and drive sales with improved shopping experiences online, in store and everywhere in between. With an unrivaled solution suite delivering more consumer content and deeper insights, PowerReviews is on a mission to create a smarter path to purchase.
In your role as Director, Product Marketing, you will lead the market positioning and strategic narrative, market research, pricing and packaging, GTM strategy, plus sales and partner enablement to drive growth among new and existing products for prospects and customers. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record translating customer insights, competitive intel plus product and portfolio value into unique, compelling stories. This leader will build cross-functional strategies to grow the business in tight partnership with Demand Generation, Product, Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Develop a comprehensive product marketing strategy and plan from position, pricing, packaging and promotion across PowerReviews suite of products.
- Develop market and competitive intelligence with data-driven insights informing product marketing strategy and being the expert.
- Build powerful messaging and content that communicates differentiation as a platform and market leadership to key audiences for various use cases, verticals and products. Taking the complex and make it simple into compelling stories.
- Produce high fidelity content including thought leadership, customer stories, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, battle cards, sales decks and more assisting sales across all funnel stages.
- Partner with demand generation to execute innovative online marketing campaigns, SEO, events and web design.
- Develop customer journey maps and buyer personas for all targets aligning key messages with strategic outreach increasing sales velocity or adoption.
- Create comprehensive and focused GTM strategy for new products and lead execution with Marketing, Product, Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Monitor market trends to ensure competitive pricing. Identify opportunities to update pricing and create new bundles.
- Track, measure and report against KPIs.
- 7-10 years experience required in software marketing and/or product marketing
- Proven track record of creating value through strategic product marketing in B2B SaaS industry (experience in ecommerce or retail a plus)
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix with command of best practices across marketing, product strategy and positioning
- A storyteller with the ability to explain complicated topics simply and clearly
- Experience developing positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Expert at creating visually compelling, engaging marketing and sales materials that distill complicated concepts into succinct stories
- Experience in identifying target audiences, defining segments and devising strategies that move prospect or customer through the sales cycle
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including experience working with customer research
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a consultative, client-facing role with understanding of value-based selling a plus
- Experience working with PR and internal comms is a plus
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.