Director of Product Marketing
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years of experience in a B2B software, technology and/or data related product marketing position with extensive experience in developing and executing successful go-to-market programs, including managing/influencing productivity out of a large cross-functional team.
- Strong project management, attention to detail and bias towards execution.
- Self-motivated and able to work in an organized way in an extremely fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and experience with agile environments and a “get-it-done” attitude.
- Exceptional content writing skills both for print and web with excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Must have ability to communicate across all levels of an organization.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% (primarily US-based).
What We’d Love to See:
- Working experience in the credit / risk information solutions and/or Financial Services industry.
Impact You'll Make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days – Research and learn TransUnion’s broad array of products customized to each aspect of our clients’ business: credit risk management, marketing segmentation, fraud and identity management, collections and credit decisioning. Additionally, become highly knowledgeable and confident in representing TransUnion’s analytic related products such as Prama. Learn to work closely with product management, market strategy and planning, solutions consulting, sales and corporate marketing, as well as external customers and industry groups, to successfully position and promote our analytic product suite.
- What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days – You will act as a primary consultant on all customer data analytics-related product marketing matters to maintain how our core global product position/brand is leveraged within the USIS business, across international regions and in the broader market. You will manage cross-functional execution and oversight of go-to-market programs, establishing the go-to-market strategy across multiple vertical markets, then evaluate and prioritize vertical segments for focused marketing efforts and develop value propositions and product messaging for go-to-market activities. Additionally, you will create tailored content for presentations, sales training, product sheets, case studies, demonstrations and blogs.
- Business impact – Your success in developing effective go-to-market programs to ensure organizational readiness to sell will be instrumental in achieving our product revenue objectives. By sharing your expertise and best practices for marketing communications, plans, promotional materials and strategies, in addition to your cross-functional collaboration with Sales Operations and Enablement teams, you will make a major impact in producing effective sales engagement tools as well as overall product strategy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.