Director, Product Marketing
PowerReviews works with leading brands and retailers to build consumer trust and drive sales with improved shopping experiences online, in-store and everywhere in between. With an unrivaled solution suite delivering more consumer content and deeper insights, PowerReviews is on a mission to create a smarter path to purchase.
In your role as Director, Product Marketing, you will be responsible for the product’s positioning and messaging. This responsibility is pivotal for a product’s market success because it differentiates the product by ensuring that it always stays in line with consumer needs and market trends. You will develop product messaging that is fitting to the buyer’s mindset and maximizes the strengths of each marketing and communication channel in the process in order to raise product awareness in the market.
- Develop compelling value propositions that drive distinct competitive advantages for selling new and existing products as well as expanding utilization within the existing customer base
- Own buyer persona definition for Powerreviews and leverage this knowledge to build persuasive messaging.
- Map the buyer journey and develop a content strategy for each stage, from thought leadership down through post-sales engagement. This will include demos, sales decks, white papers, videos, datasheets, solution guides, webinars.
- Support marketing campaigns as needed; create campaign themes, key messages, and story-arcs that tell prospects a cohesive story.
- Partner with Product Management Team to deliver high impact products and launches that meet the demands of the market. Translate product capabilities into features, benefits, and value propositions for customers.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Track, measure, and report against KPIs.
- 7-10 years experience required in software marketing and/or product marketing
- Proven track record of creating value through strategic product marketing in B2B SaaS industry (experience in eCommerce or retail a plus)
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix with a command of best practices across marketing, product strategy, and positioning
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience bringing cross-functional teams together to drive alignment and decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with PR and internal comms is a plus
- International experience is a plus
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.