ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
As Director of Social and Community, you would join ActiveCampaign’s corporate marketing team to lead community and customer engagement programs and help bring customers to every aspect of ActiveCampaign’s marketing communications. You’ll establish ongoing relationships with customers, lead customer communities, and build ActiveCampaign’s customer advocacy programs.
ActiveCampaign’s corporate marketing team includes PR, Brand, Internal comms, video producers, webinar creators, social media, and product experts—everything you need to manage a community and do incredible customer marketing.
What your day could consist of:
- Help define and maintain the community management strategy including methods for engagement, moderation policies, content building, analysis and outreach initiatives
- Build relationships with Customer Success and Sales teams to establish a consistent pipeline of references and customer stories
- Create programs to include customers in speaking opportunities, webinars, case studies, and video testimonials
- Manage ongoing relationships with reference customers and identify opportunities to include customers in press coverage and other campaigns
- Lead a team of community marketers and building advocacy through ActiveCampaign’s customer communities
- Set goals for, track and report on community-related metrics and measurement strategies to drive the business forward
- Establish customer advocacy programs that turn customers into an acquisition channel for ActiveCampaign
What is needed:
- 5+ years in customer marketing roles leading cohesive customer engagement initiatives (experience with community, references, advocacy communities and advisory boards is key)
- 4+ years in community marketing roles
- Experience managing international, non-English customer programs
- Experience building strong communities at business and/or technical levels
- Capability to tell customer stories in ingenious ways and secure proofpoints
- Self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced, global, and dynamic environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others (up/down/across) in a high growth organization
- Influence and communicate with stakeholders at all levels, including marketing and sales leadership
- Experience measuring impact of advocates on business
- Experience with SMB-focused customer marketing programs a plus
- Ability to work across marketing functions as well as build relationships across customer-facing teams
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.