Director, Solutions Marketing
As Director, Solution Marketing, you will be responsible for telling the story of FourKites’s Platform, playing a crucial part in positioning our solutions the right way to the right people. This role leads a team of solution marketing managers who together will craft compelling messages and content to engage buyers.
This Director is the primary advocate for the feature set and benefits of our solutions, and is responsible for crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches. You and your team of Solution Marketers work closely with Product, Sales, and other Marketing team members to deliver messaging, content, and tools that drive revenue.
The ideal candidate has experience in the Supply chain space so you can best understand buyers and their needs. This role excels in understanding customer-centric and market-based requirements and how they pertain to FourKites’s solutions.
- Be the expert on the buyers, influencers, and the buyer’s journey: document the buying process, buying criteria, and the key pain points the buyers are trying to address
- Work with product, sales, and other marketing team members to build differentiated messaging and positioning for the FourKites platform
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about platform features and benefits
- Create solution content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses, sales and executive presentation decks) and work with the Marketing, Sales, Product, Business Development, and executive teams to activate the content as appropriate
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Act as thought leader and evangelist for the platform, including internal training, external speaking engagements, analyst calls, and written work
- Lead the Solution Marketing team: develop and inspire a team of high-performing marketers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.