Director of Talent Marketing at Cameo
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global fully distributed company.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About this role:
We are looking for an experienced Director of Talent Marketing to support our marketing organization. You will be responsible for solidifying our place in the hearts and minds of talent everywhere. You will be instrumental in helping our talent partners grow their fan clubs and storefronts on Cameo to new levels.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will provide insights to drive an informed marketing strategy based on key metrics, historical data, and trends.
- You will identify key blockers to talent generating demand to their storefronts on Cameo
- You will partner closely with the talent and product teams to build an evergreen toolset that makes it easier and more fulfilling for talent to promote their fan clubs and storefront to their fans across all other channels
- You will be building out the process and toolset to ensure each new and existing talent has the right amount of support and exposure to reach their full potential on the Cameo platform
- You will build out true marketing support for talent acquisition
- Increase the organic and referred talent leads on the website
- Build widespread industry awareness
- You will be instrumental in growing and building a world class team of marketers
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.