Director of User Engagement at Evive
Director of User Engagement
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a clever Director of User Engagement. Is it you?
Strategic, collaborative, and inspiring, you’re a natural leader who can oversee a team. You recognize the importance of the end user’s perspective, and keep it at the forefront of your thinking when developing user-engagement strategies. What’s more, you know how to align those strategies with the clients’ vision for their total-rewards ecosystem. To achieve these goals, you tap into your creative mindset and exceptional communication skills, and can successfully convey those ideas to your team.
Here’s what a Director of User Engagement does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Create a personalized, user engagement vision for each client that is aspirational and continuously evolves based on testing, learning, and insights
- Develop guiding principles for user engagement and KPIs based on insights and analytics that align with the vision
- Lay the right framework for long-term success with clients through strategy development, as well as activities in organizational readiness
- Partner with Client Strategy/Success and Marketing teams to drive a coordinated, personalized experience for clients and users
- Serve as the voice of the user across the organization to deliver on the customer experience, providing strong leadership and guidance to influence leaders and drive cross-functional alignment
- Partner with Reporting + Outcomes teams to develop segmented, strategic plans for clients
- Lead cross-functional working teams to design and implement agile, testing plans to personalize the client and user experience
- Develop client project plans with an emphasis on optimizing timing across all touch points, and ensure successful execution
- Develop, mentor, and create strong teams by demonstrating excellent leadership skills
- In addition to leading teams, have the ability to work independently on projects and initiatives as business needs dictate
- Other duties as assigned by management or required by the organization
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Prior SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in retail marketing, personalization, or digital experience.
- Strong background in launching personalized experiences and leveraging data and insights.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to inspire and influence large teams and leaders across the organization.
- Solid understanding of marketing technology, and ability to translate it to business objectives and outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned by management or required by the organization.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office with casual attire
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, organic fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid time off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid sick time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- ...and we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.