Dynamic Marketing Manager (Remote) at DataCubes Inc.
We are looking for an energetic marketer who can build awareness and generate demand in a startup environment.
What does a Marketing Manager do?
The Marketing Manager owns the DataCubes marketing strategy to maximize brand awareness and demand generation. This position will lead marketing strategy and execution in key areas, including events management, social media, content creation and blog growth. It is important that this person is adaptable to change and can produce great results with minimal direction.
- Create and drive DataCubes' marketing strategy and execution to optimize brand awareness and lead generation
- Own the execution of marketing activities in key tactical areas, including events management, social media, content creation and blog growth
- Set objectives, goals and metrics in key tactical areas and be directly responsible for results
- Report on progress to goals and metrics using HubSpot and other tools as required
- Ensure DataCubes optimizes its presence at all events, responsible for trade show execution
- Maintain a content calendar for all channels of communication and ensure work is completed on-schedule and within-budget
- Create content, including collateral, blog posts, articles, case studies podcasts and white papers while working with writers and design agencies as needed to achieve high-quality results
- Manage email campaigns out of HubSpot as part of integrated marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research and analysis to produce insights for (1) advising senior management and (2) creating more compelling, unique content
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field / experience
- 3+ years marketing experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns including email, social media, trade shows/conferences, PR releases, case studies and white papers
- Strong organizational skills and ability to execute on multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of new (digital/social media) and traditional marketing channels
- Ability to grasp technically sophisticated concepts and convey them in a non-technical, simplified manner
- Strong research and analytical skills to analyze competing companies and solutions and track vertical market research
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Self-starter able to work independently
- Technology start-up experience a plus
- Experience with social media marketing, email marketing and content generating/editing tools including HubSpot a plus