ECOMMERCE MARKETING MANAGER
This position will be responsible for Caterpillar's Aftermarket eCommerce Marketing strategy and execution to grow online parts sales in the Americas. The eCommerce Marketing Manager is responsible for driving qualified traffic that leads to revenue to our website through search engine marketing (SEM), retargeting, display, email marketing and organic search as well as managing our integrated marketing campaigns. The eCommerce Marketing Manager will manage 3rd party service providers and consultants for most of our established channels and the development and implementation of new opportunities. This position requires a dedication to being data-driven, ROI-Focused and strategic.
• Provide leadership and managerial direction to a team of marketing professionals
• Identify critical customer and business requirements for eCommerce solutions.
• Leverage data analytics to understand opportunities and refine online strategy; optimize media / email to drive revenue to meet goals.
• Work closely with other business units to develop integrated campaigns and leverage content.
• This position requires 25 - 40% travel
• Relocation is not available for this position
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+ years of progressive responsibility with an emphasis on performance marketing for an eCommerce site
• 5 years supervisory experience
Top candidates will also have:
• Master's Degree
• Significant experience developing media strategy and managing both paid and owned digital media (search engine marketing, display, social, email and SEO)
• Expertise in Marketing Automation solutions (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
• Data and analytics experience (Google Analytics preferred)
• Knowledge of industry trends, research-based customer insights and eCommerce solutions
• Knowledge of strategy development and business opportunity creation
• Experience working in time-compressed, highly dynamic and potentially ambiguous situations to develop innovative, impactful solutions and achieve milestones and deliverables
• Proven ability to operate successfully in a collaborative, global, matrix organization
• Excellent communication, negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills to successfully achieve goals across functions in an organization
• Understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results
• Work effectively in fast-paced environment
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.