Email Marketing Manager at Camelot Illinois
About Camelot Illinois
Camelot Illinois operates the Illinois Lottery, a modern enterprise that truly benefits the people of Illinois. We place consumers and social responsibility at our core, providing funding for schools, capital projects and special causes. We are a progressive organization that is reinforcing the lottery’s rightful position as a force for good alongside the State of Illinois.
About the Team:
The Digital team is responsible for managing the Illinois Lottery Brand, Marketing and Games presence online and delivering sales growth and engagement through web, mobile and social channels.
The CRM Manager will report to the Sr. Digital Performance Manager and will lead the Illinois Lottery’s CRM program focused on driving performance and customer retention. You will be responsible for development, execution, and continuous refinement of multi-channel digital communications strategy, primarily focused on the Email, App/Web Push Notifications and Digital Promotions. The ideal candidate is an ambitious digital marketer with a passion for all things CRM and eCommerce who is excited by the opportunity to revolutionize how the lottery industry operates digitally. The CRM Manager has a proven track record for improving CRM strategies and exploring new digital channels to grow sales.
- Lead digital player communication, relationship management and retention strategy
- Drive Digital Promotions strategy to generate incremental revenue
- Continuous and consistent testing, learning, and optimization in order to maximize consumers' lifetime value, oversee the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, and promotion programs
- Manage and test emails, push and other multi-channel communications
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to fulfill business unit needs for digital communications
- Conduct Ongoing reporting of CRM performance for the purpose of realizing recommendations for future CRM campaigns, and provide business-wide consumer analytics and behavioral reporting
- Own and plan the Illinois Lottery CRM content calendar
- 5+ years of experience in CRM marketing, demonstrated a substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, offer management, and email marketing.
- Strong data analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
- Strong experience using CRM platform with a preference for Adobe Campaign Standard
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Excited by improving Digital Marketing skills and upskilling on new opportunities
- Adobe Target Experience
- Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics experience
- SQL experience
Working For Camelot Illinois
We are a transformative lottery company with world-class people, technology, and operations that are committed to powering possibilities--for our employees, our partners, and our consumers. With grit and determination, we believe in doing not just the easy thing but the right thing. The Camelot values of doing good, being accountable, staying connected, keep improving, and spark enthusiasm are embedded in the design of our organization and our plans for Illinois.
- Do Good: We care about our communities, our stakeholders, and each other. We act with integrity & honesty, as a positive force for Illinois.
- Be Accountable: we drive results. And we continually strive to get those results more efficiently and effectively.
- Stay Connected: Being open, honest, and collaborative is what makes us, us. This is embodied in our messaging and communications and in how we treat each other.
- Keep Improving: We’re hungry to be better. We innovate and evolve our business, our teams, and ourselves, always with an eye on professional and personal growth.
- Spark Enthusiasm: We incorporate energy and laughter into every aspect of our work to create positive and entertaining experiences.
We want people who thrive in an autonomous, collaborative, and results-driven environment to join our company. We believe the way to attract and retain the best talent is to offer a fulfilling experience and meaningful work in an organization committed to growing its people. Learning & Development is a top priority, and we partner with employees to grow and progress their professional skill sets.
Benefits and Employee Policies
We bring our experience of working with European lotteries to Illinois. We also bring a European influence to paid time off, family leave, and so on. We have created a strong ethical culture that is translated to each of our employees and business dealings globally. We offer a package of benefits and policies that competes with any private-sector employer in the state. We ensure that every employee is engaged and has the necessary support to understand and implement the responsible gaming principles at work.
Moreover, we pledge to have the highest standards of respect, diversity, and inclusion at our company and support and encourage our partners to do the same.