Are you a music lover with a passion for marketing communications and an unrelenting desire to experiment? Reverb is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to oversee the operation and strategic direction of our email, push and marketing automation strategy, while supporting a world-class user experience across marketing channels. This person will be an integral part of the marketing team and will focus on maximizing the impact of Reverb’s existing email structure, while developing new, innovative ways to connect with our current and future customers.
- Schedule, execute, and optimize Reverb’s global, day-to-day email, push, and automated communication strategies, including: content creation, audience segmentation , list management, QA, testing, reporting and optimization
- Oversee marketing automation strategy to better support the acquisition and retention of buyers and sellers across Reverb’s global marketplace. Create and execute new lead generation and retention programs that support Reverb’s conversion metrics across a user’s entire journey
- Ideate and execute new triggered journeys to support adoption of key product features.
- Assemble and digest reporting to ensure proper organizational impact of data across relevant marketing channels
- Oversee expansion and utilization of marketing automation tools
- Draft copy to support outgoing communications
- Work with multi-talented creative team to test and optimize new email templates and design.
- 4+ years driving management of successful email marketing and automation, including creative strategy, technical design, audience segmentation, channel health and deliverability
- Experience launching new, technological or disruptive products
- Understanding of the musical instrument, music and e-commerce landscape
- Extreme attention to detail, effective communication and ability to self-manage
- Basic HTML experience and ability to effectively communicate with tech teams
- An inspired marketer, storyteller, and all around team player
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks
- 401k with 4% match
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk
- Discounts on music gear