As a data-driven, email marketing specialist, you’ll be responsible for executing the company’s email marketing strategy to engage, nurture, and drive customer loyalty. The specialist will manage and execute email marketing campaigns, from setup, targeting, and testing to deployment and campaign optimization. You’ll be working cross-functionally with various business partners to strategize, set up and execute email marketing campaigns, and be looked at to advise and inform partners on email marketing best practices. The role requires the coworker is efficient in and strives to become an expert with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, continually seeking out ways to improve the effectiveness of the email channel.
- Collaborate with marketing and field partners to conceptualize, build, and maintain email programs that fulfill customer needs, consultant needs, and business objectives.
- Develop and deploy emails for both our consumers and our consultants. This includes recommending and reviewing creative, executing tests, running data filters, scheduling, and deployment.
- Advise on testing optimization including A/B and multivariate testing.
- Partner on reporting and analysis of email marketing programs, and work with cross-functional teams on recommendations for campaign improvements.
- Partner with teams across the organization to effectively craft messaging, offers, and creative to better engage customers and consultants.
- Use data and campaign metrics to make recommendations for continuous improvement of ongoing email campaigns.
- Regularly review the competitive landscape to look for opportunities and creative inspiration to help build and grow the email marketing program for Pampered Chef.
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Customer Focus
- Communicates Effectively
- Tech Savvy
- Manages Complexity
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Revenue Per Active Customer
- Complete Projects Within Defined Deadlines
- Grow Active Customer and Consultant Base
- Academic background in marketing, communications, business, technology or related field. Undergraduate college degree minimum.
- 2+ years of email marketing experience. Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud required.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing campaign execution; retail or direct selling industry experience a plus.
- Experience establishing effective measurement and reporting that deliver insights to business partners so they can make informed decisions that increase program effectiveness.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills. Strong interpersonal skills, well-developed organizational skills.
- Team spirit and a collaborative attitude to work well within a small, high-performing team, as well as across departments.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to prioritize what’s best for the company.
- Basic HTML experience and competency a plus.