Enterprise Marketing Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for an Enterprise Marketing Manager to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for enterprise accounts in North America. You will own campaign execution end to end, with a focus on creating account-based programs and leveraging pre-existing marketing programs to generate and accelerate enterprise account revenue. You are a data-driven marketer who continuously optimizes campaigns to create multi-touch programs with a strategic focus on account personalization, one-to-one, and one-to-few experiences. Your skill set includes a combination of account based and lifecycle marketing, and working with and enabling sales stakeholders. This position reports into the Regional Marketing Director, North America.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be the lead for the development of all programs for our Enterprise accounts, meaning you will strategize, evaluate, and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to efficiently carry out creative integrated campaigns factoring in events and digital. You will utilize the resources available to manage Enterprise-segment marketing programs that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities. With years of professional marketing experience under your belt, you will use your marketing expertise to provide clear task management not only for yourself, but others as well.
You will do this by:
- Ideating and executing 1:few and 1:many account based marketing campaigns in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to drive engagement at a subset of target accounts
- Developing multi-touch marketing programs that deliver engaged leads to sales
- Working with customer marketing to ensure that you’re creating programs that will drive upsells, cross sells and renewals for our enterprise accounts
- Leveraging global and regional demand generation programs, and further customizing for the enterprise segment
- Ensuring alignment with sales leadership on priorities and areas of opportunity within key accounts and prioritized industry verticals
- Owning reporting and analysis on enterprise marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized
- Driving the development of thought leadership and sales enablement content for enterprise accounts including but not limited to playbooks, email campaigns, etc.
- Leading all communications to the Enterprise Sales team and NA Sales leadership on program enablement and results reporting.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a thoughtful and creative marketer that has previous experience marketing to enterprise accounts. You are able to strategize and execute successful campaigns, prioritize issues and propose solutions. Your thoroughness and attention to detail enables you to serve as a mentor to others. You can take the lead on projects and provide constructive feedback to help team members grow and drive growth. You are a strategic thinker with the ability to adapt, as needed, in a high-growth environment.
- 3-5 years experience in account-based marketing for B2B SaaS organizations, focused on enterprise accounts
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals, and close business
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for commercial account marketing programs
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase and other marketing tools is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.