Enterprise Marketing Strategist at Sprout Social
Are you passionate about developing innovative marketing strategies to drive sales? Sprout Social is looking for an Enterprise Marketing Strategist to join our team responsible for influencing prospective customers through the creation of scalable programs that impact full-funnel marketing efforts.
The Enterprise Marketing Strategist will support Sprout’s Enterprise sales team by creating and executing outbound marketing initiatives that spark curiosity among buyers in large enterprise organizations. You will partner with Sales Development on talk tracks and email messages and work closely with our Customer Success teams to help refine customer onboarding and develop our customer base. You will work alongside your Marketing Strategy teammates to develop programs that generate demand and progress buyers through the funnel.
Our ideal candidate has previous experience planning and executing Account Based Marketing (ABM) tactics. You have built lead generation programs and can provide concrete examples of successful programs you’ve created. You have experience working with sales teams in a fast paced environment and have in-depth knowledge of Salesforce. You also have familiarity with marketing automation and ABM technology.
Our marketing team has helped us reach 25,000 customers worldwide including Evernote, adidas, West Elm and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media. The strategic programs you create will have a direct impact on our customer growth.
Within 1 month, you will...
- Complete Sprout’s New Hire training program alongside other new Sprout team members.
- Meet with key partners the Marketing organization to understand current goals, challenges and areas where segment strategy can provide the most value.
- Familiarize yourself with Sprout’s brand, values and processes.
- Meet our counterparts in Sales and understand current working relationship.
- Get up-to-speed on the Enterprise business and the metrics that drive us.
- Understand our early stage lead generation, inbound lead-handoff, and outbound sales efforts. Get to know our mid-funnel sales processes and metrics.
- Learn about the customers we serve and opportunities to further expand these partnerships.
Within 3 months, you will...
- Have familiarized yourself with our Marketing and Enterprise Sales organizations and established yourself as a trusted partner within the ecosystem.
- Know our customers - who they are, why they love us, how we can improve, what makes them tick, and how we can better support them.
- Know our prospects - how people find Sprout, what pain points we solve for, which competitors we need to beat, why we win and lose deals.
- Start a framework for how we’re going to support and grow our Enterprise business in 2019.
- Determine ways to fuel our Inbound engine so sales has the leads needed to hit its numbers.
- Identify opportunities to support our Outbound Sales engine so our team can get into some of the highest-value accounts we seek.
Within 6 months, you will...
- Have a firm grasp on our business and understand your role in helping sales exceed its revenue goals.
- Establish thoughtful lead generation programs to attract new Enterprise prospects to our brand.
- Develop email nurture campaigns to turn more Enterprise leads into qualified opportunities.
- Design and execute an Account-Based Marketing program that ensures we’re going after the right people, at the right accounts, with the right tactics.
- Measure success for each campaign and tactic throughout the entire buyer lifecycle.
Within 12 months, you will...
- Confidently run full-scale, full-funnel campaigns to attract top Enterprise prospects and turn them into satisfied customers.
- Have tested, failed, learned and applied new tactics into our marketing arsenal.
- Continue to find new ways to increase top-of-funnel lead volume, strengthen our Inbound and Outbound conversions, and help our Enterprise Sales team hit its numbers.
- Who knows! Part of joining a company at this size and growth curve is being comfortable with some unknowns, and an evolving set of responsibilities!
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here (1) Equal Opportunity Employment Poster (2) Sprout Social's Affirmative Action Statement (3) Pay Transparency Statement.
Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!