Events Coordinator, Marketing and Conferences Services at West Monroe
Events Coordinator, Marketing and Conferences Services
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” talent acquisition professional, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then WestMonroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is looking for an Events Coordinator to join our growing team. This position will work closely with members of the marketing and business development teams to grow West Monroe’s brand in the marketplace. Our new team member will manage event logistics and client touchpoints, overseeing the firm’s presence at select external tradeshows and conferences as well as internally hosted client events. We are looking for someone who has B2B experience, is detail-oriented, organized, and passionate about driving growth through meaningful client experience.
* Partner with marketers to deliver meaningful client experiences
* Plan, communicate, and execute logistics for client and in-market event
* Create and plan event communications, including invitations and email campaign touchpoints
* Provide on-site support for select local and/or client events
* Manage event assets, including inventory and restocking
* Work closely with our Design team to elevate brand presence through the production of new graphics, templates, and branded materials
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing/Advertising (or related field of study) required
* 1-2 years of in market event management experience
* Strong writing and editing skills as well as verbal communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Software
* Experience working under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
* Ability to manage projects from conception through completion
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
* Very organized and ability to manage time, relationships, schedule multiple meetings, and stay on top of multiple communications
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and quality experience
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.