ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
What your day could consist of:
- Manage the execution of the end-to-end strategy
- Manage all aspects of the programs including planning, promotion, execution, optimization, and reporting
- Ensure programs create up-sell sales opportunities, accelerate the sales cycle and increase market awareness
- Partner closely with Sales to ensure optimal pipeline creation and management
- Drive and track demand funnel results against pipeline and bookings goals
- Leverage a deep understanding of the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle trends, including personas
- Partner with Marketing Operations to ensure closed-loop reporting
What is needed:
- 7+ years of marketing with specific experience building and managing programs that drive expansion business ideally with SMB markets
- Experience driving up-sell and cross-sell programs from conception through implementation
- Proven track record of consistently delivering measurable results
- Experience working with 3rd party analytics tools ideally Looker and Salesforce
- Experience in building, launching, and reporting on install base campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and metrics-driven decision making
- Self-starter who can execute in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Experience in a similar role within a fast-scaling global SaaS company is preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description