Field Channel Marketing and Program Analyst at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe North America channel marketing team creates and oversees execution of marketing plans and programs for channel go-to-market initiatives within the Professional, Federal, MR, Commercial, Business as well as Consumer Radio Partner community. The team oversees regional channel go-to-market strategy, channel communications, MDF/Coop partner program development and enablement/development of programs and tools to drive partner loyalty, and help drive revenue growth as well as increased profitability for MSI and our indirect channel partners.
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:
The Field Channel Marketing and Program Analyst manager works closely with the indirect sales team to identify regional sales opportunities that need marketing support. This position will:
- Manage marketing department’s relationship with top regional indirect channel sales executives as well as channel partners
- Create and execute regional campaigns and promotions
- Support regional events with demos, marketing materials and signage
- Plan and execute partner based marketing activities
- Create custom content to support channel business opportunities, support regional selling strategies and prospecting efforts in the field with targeted demand generation programs (upselling, cross selling initiatives)
- Engages partners in the regional marketing planning process, aligning partner plans to complement and leverage regional go-to-market initiatives.
- Develop customer references and case studies
- Identify regional marketing needs and highlight to other teams within marketing department- help communicate the “Voice of the channel"
- Drive specific across-region programs to help leverage best practices, and support critical regional marketing programs expanding nationally.
- Educate partners on existing programs
- Help partners align with ecosystem marketing resources
- Advise partners and sales team on co-op spending for marketing activities
- Experience on demand generation activities leveraging channel partner communities or directly with end-customers
- Aggressive self-starter, able to rally support from required cross functional team members.
- Program Management - Ability to work on multiple projects with various deadlines at once.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with various organizational levels.
- In-person presentation skills to large groups as well executive audiences.
- Managing the development of print marketing materials, videos, web assets
- Technology savvy
- Marketing ROI tracking
- Capability to leverage centralized programs, tools, and assets to help partners, and indirect sales team reach their overall revenue, and profitability targets.
- Knowledge of channel structure, channel marketing process, channel incentives, programs, tools.
Bachelors Degree required
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.