Field Marketing Associate
Jellyvision is hiring a Field Marketing Associate
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Field Marketing Associate to help us.
How you’ll help
As Jellyvision grows, we need someone to develop a 'winning events-marketing' practice for Jellyvision and help identify new leads and engage with prospects and customers in a way that supports our pipeline and revenue goals. The field marketing associate will lead our presence at HR, healthcare, benefits, and tech conferences in addition to trade shows. They will also plan, organize, and execute Jellyvision-run, in-market events to better connect us to top prospects, partners, and customers.
What you’ll do
- Identify conferences and events for Jellyvision folks to attend to represent our products and brand, to obtain new leads.
- Attend conferences and events to meet and pitch potential and current customers.
- Work with your manager to create a best-practice playbook for conference and event marketing, including pre- and post-show promotions.
- Create a flexible library of Jellyvision-run events, including lunch-and-learns, dinners, and thought leadership roadshows, that we can deploy strategically across the country.
- Work with partner marketing to identify opportunities for joint events and execute upon them.
- Collaborate with revenue operations and the BDR team to ensure leads and campaigns are loaded into salesforce and acted upon quickly.
- Be the point person for external vendors and associations to review contracts, communicate logistics, and know all the details about every event.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop event promotional campaigns and swag that supports lead generation and engagement goals and advance the Jellyvision brand.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Measure effectiveness of events based on quality of leads generated and pipeline created from each event.
- Travel nationwide 25%
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or customer-facing role
- Organizational skills, capable of managing and prioritizing your time effectively
- Curiosity and a desire to grow professionally
- Flexibility and comfort with change and ambiguity
- Demonstrated track record of driving results and resiliency
- Ability to execute on process and delegate tasks
- Drives Results
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!