Field Marketing Manager at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
As the Field Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning and executing high touch regional programs to generate pipeline, move prospects through the sales cycle, and build customer loyalty. You’ll collaborate with sales and marketing to develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns that support project44 revenue goals. You are a self-starter and thrive in fast-paced, goal-oriented environments. You enjoy taking ideas from inception to execution and always look for ways to improve and optimize. This role is both strategic planning and tactical execution, requiring both high-level conceptual thinking and attention to detail.
- Build, execute, and measure the success of regional marketing programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets, including Conferences, localized events, virtual events, webinars, and customer & partner marketing activities
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales, demand generation, content marketing, and product marketing to execute field marketing campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with external vendors, associations, and partners to ensure high quality work and success of programs
- Manage regional events, from concept and audience targeting to execution, including Tradeshows and regional sales events
- Provide logistical support including pre and post-event communications and program management
- Responsible for recap and measurement of marketing programs and reporting data back to sales and marketing teams
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- 5+ years in marketing with experience in multiple marketing disciplines, including customer-facing events, digital, and partner marketing
- SaaS/tech industry experience with a solid understanding of B2B marketing
- Ability to work closely with a distributed sales team and collaborate closely across multiple geographies
- Coordinate, manage, and execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently
- Solid experience educating, developing and partnering with individuals at a variety of levels
- Ability to project manage with strong attention to detail, logistically and operationally
- Experience with Marketo, SalesForce, and other digital marketing tools
- Data driven and ROI-focused
- Future travel across parts of North America as needed for regional campaigns once travel returns
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.