Field Marketing Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day life at work, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join the Americas Marketing team as a Field Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing pipeline generating marketing activities for field sales teams and previous experience in B2B Technology marketing. He/She will be responsible for managing and executing demand generation campaigns and activities in their region. These activities include: planning and executing effective marketing campaigns and events, budgeting and managing expenditures, and achieving ROI from marketing efforts. The Field Marketing Manager will drive the regional field marketing agenda for their territory to generate pipeline and expand ServiceNow’s portfolio within current clients, and drive net new business.
Essential Tasks, Duties And Responsibilities:
- Work together with regional marketing leadership to develop a territory field marketing plan that supports sales objectives and grows the customer base
- Research, recommend and drive targeted marketing plans that bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities and partner activities. This role will need to establish a close and efficient two-way communication with sales leadership, marketing leadership, corporate and vertical marketing and the field sales teams.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing plan.
- Ensure all activities achieve standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within budget.
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Engage with Inside Sales and Account Development Representatives to track lead follow-up, qualification and conversion to ensure there is alignment between the field marketing activity and lead follow-up.
- 3 - 5 years marketing experience in a comparable industry
- Proven ability to develop and execute marketing plans that meet specified ROI, sales and campaign objectives
- Strong budget management and project tracking capabilities
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, high growth environment under tight deadlines
- The ability to manage multiple programs at one time and support a diverse sales organization.
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills required
- Creative problem solver and resourceful in meeting marketing program goals to grow market share
- Ability to think strategically and articulate strategic initiatives
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own, and delegate tasks when appropriate.
- 10 to 15% Domestic travel
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented leaders in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.