Global Industry Marketing Manager – Expansion Industries at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
· Drive awareness around industry thought leadership, customer success, solutions, assets, partners and customer community.
· Work across product management, field go-to-market, sales, and marketing teams to develop messaging, value propositions, and supporting collateral that describe the unique benefits of ServiceNow for organizations and the implications for the future of work.
· Create content for thought leadership, sales enablement, and pipeline demand generation, including white papers, eBooks, blogs, scripts, sales training, success guides, internal communications, industry, and ServiceNow-sponsored events.
· Present content to internal and external audiences, including sales kickoff, sales training, executive briefing center, customer communities and events, webinars, industry conferences, and analyst briefings
· Help support key conferences and regional events - including speaker selection, content reviews, and messaging support.
· Champion the customer journey and deliver content and assets to appropriate buying stages for a great user experience and campaign optimization.
· Help develop and deliver sales training content to improve funnel and sales performance.
· Act as a spokesperson for ServiceNow products and solutions.
. Identify, validate and develop cross-organizational use cases for our products and solutions.
To be successful in this role, the best candidate for this role is someone who has:
· A natural curiosity and empathy for and understanding of customers' needs across multiple types of organizations and industry sub-verticals.
· Creative messaging skills with ability to translate technical information to value- and benefit-focused content and to generate ideas for how our products can make our customers and partners more successful.
· Experience in identifying opportunities, challenges and dynamics for specific industries
· Passion about technology and the possibilities of shaping the future of how people work.
· The ability to be both hungry and humble
. Curiosity about new technologies and markets, and how customers in industries use technology to drive innovation and efficiencies
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 8+ years of industry marketing or marketing experience
· Experience working in or marketing to the vertical markets and industries
· Understanding of cloud or technology platform buyers
· Content curation/development experience targeting audiences in specific industries
· Experience in insight-driven, content-led marketing working with the business and marketing leadership
· Excellent written communication and presentation skills
· Excellent storytelling, content customization, project management skills
· Knowledge or direct experience with enterprise software or SaaS solutions
· Experience working in or marketing technology solutions to customers in Education, Energy/Utilities, Retail and Transportation industries
· Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
· Up to 25% travel to support sales efforts and industry events, as global health situations permit
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.