Global Integrated Industry Campaigns Director at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow has transformed our global go-to-market strategy, content and campaigns to create the Global Integrated Campaigns (GIC) team. GIC is responsible for taking the solutions framework, insights and personas developed by Product & Solutions Marketing and developing global, integrated strategies to activate them. ServiceNow is seeking an innovative, and highly motivated individual to lead the development of campaigns targeting industries within our target customers. The role will develop strategy, drive global activation and coordinate reporting back to marketing leadership.
The role engages a cross-functional team from Geo and Area Marketing, central disciplines such as brand, events, digital, customer stories, customer success, partners and content, and non-marketing partners such as Sales. We work to drive alignment against a clear vision to support the business objectives, and to report upon this. We are customer-aligned and customer-first in our mindset, crafting great, relevant experiences to support our customer's success.
GIC is a global organization and requires flexibility and partnership to be successful. We draw together the best marketing minds in ServiceNow to create world-leading experiences that level up the entire organization.
What you get to do in this role:
- Campaign strategy: develop and plan integrated industry experiences with supporting content for global campaigns to drive adoption, excite, inspire and acquire new audiences and pipeline goals aligned to the business.
- Map the content story arcs to your buyer persona/audience and orchestrate tactics, assets and messages that align to the buying stages.
- Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey across all engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Drive required content/asset creation with key stakeholders and agencies.
- Test, measure and optimize all campaign elements to meet pipeline goals.
- Own accountability with Demand Marketing and other business stakeholders and report clear business metrics.
- Serve as a strategic partner to Product & Solutions Marketing and establish yourself as a campaign strategist
- Work closely with the Geo teams, Product & Solutions Marketing, Sales Leadership, GSD, Strategic Events and Digital
- Driving big ideas aligned to strategic thinking throughout campaign execution activities
- 15+ years of relevant marketing experience in B2B technology industry with a solid ability to strategically develop integrated campaigns, programs, and activities
- Demonstrated success owning the strategy, framework, development, and execution of global, multichannel demand generation campaigns.
- Experience working with global teams and external partners, with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships.
- A passion for metrics and data to influence decisions; experience using reporting/dashboard tools.
- Self-starter with high energy, "can do" personality and desire to thrive in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Exceptional project management skills coupled with a meticulous desire to manage project timelines and deliverables.
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and tools; ability to bring in innovative ideas and best practices.
- An enthusiastic team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Marketing automation, CRM systems, etc.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.