Global Marketing Campaign and Demand Generation Manager
Being a Global Marketing Campaign and Demand Generation Manager at iManage means…
You are a passionate and experienced Marketing Campaign and Demand Generation Manager who can lead our business growth into Enterprise and SMB Markets. You will act as the CEO of the campaign, converting the buyer journey plan into a rich set of activities and content that drives engagement across all marketing channels. You will act project manager across Product Marketing, Brand, Marketing Automation team and Sales to develop and execute audience centric campaigns that drive leads and achieve measurable growth.
You will have a deep understanding of how to engage multiple personas across a long buying cycle (6-18 months) and experience building tactics and collateral that drive conversion at each step of the journey to all levels of audience from C-Suite to IT to End-Users.
Working with the marketing operations team, you will be hands-on, applying your marketing automation knowledge and analytical skills to leverage data from several sources to measure customer intelligence in order to both develop, measure, tune and predict campaign success.
iM Responsible For…
- Campaign Strategy/Planning: Leading the planning, development and execution of segment campaign activities that deliver the business quarterly objective presented by product and brand leadership.
- Audience Expertise: Providing expertise to identify the appropriate account targets, messaging, value propositions, creatives, content, and collateral. Develop recommendations and guidance on effective methods to target markets based on past results and new research.
- Marketing Execution: Developing and executing compelling, high-impact campaigns, content and global Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs across multiple channels to successfully engage target accounts and generate pipeline/ opportunities for the sales force.
- Sales Segment Alignment: Aligning marketing with sales to ensure demand generation campaigns and ABM programs are synchronized with business priorities, objectives and goals. Meet regularly with sales to provide ongoing communications and updates.
- Content Development: Engaging internal and external resources to develop marketing assets and tools to help develop and convert opportunities throughout the buyer journey. Write basic content as needed.
- Collaborate/Project Management/Virtual Team lead: Acting as the campaign virtual team lead to collaborate with other members of the marketing team (such as product marketing, brand, PR, Social, Events, Field, Operations, Content) to ensure successful execution.
- Reporting and Analytics: Helping to deliver insightful reporting and analytics that shows how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics to optimize marketing campaigns, help with dashboards, and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Learning/Best Practice: Staying on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by researching the latest trends and gathering new ideas from industry analysts and experts, vendors/agencies, and peers/competitors.
iM Qualified Because I have…
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise software marketing, likely having spent time in Demand Generation, Operations or Product Marketing functions at organizations.
- Revenue Growth - A successful history of developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs and campaigns (including digital and direct marketing, events, etc.), at global level (preferred).
- Data Driven - Experience in leveraging customer analytics and insights data to guide marketing plans and to properly target prospects.
- Sales Partnership - Deep experience working with sales organizations; demonstrated ability to align sales and marketing on common goals, objectives and actions.
- Project Management – The ability to lead virtual, cross-functional teams with strong project management skills.
- Influencer – A mindset that thrives in a dynamic, highly matrixed environment and are comfortable exercising influence without authority to align teams around your marketing objectives.
- Team-manship – Experience as a team-oriented, motivated self-starter with relationship building skills. I will approach challenges with a sense of humor and a positive attitude to do what’s right.
- B2B SaaS Buying Cycle - Familiarity with B2B growth models and complex buying cycles and have experience in with multi-product organizations that sell into SMB as well as C-Suite, IT and Professional End-User audience.
- A long-term strategic mindset, and am pragmatic about translating product strategy into audience centric campaign marketing execution.
- Hands-On Experience with Marketo and Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies, tactics, and technologies.
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/