Global Product Marketing Director at iManage
Being a Global Product Marketing Director means…
You will help transform our organization to be audience-centric and be deeply committed to understanding our buyers and engaging them in new ways. You will sit between business strategy, product management, sales and a diverse audience from end-users to IT and C-Suite leaders.
In partnership with the wider global marketing team, you’ll be responsible for crafting the strategy, positioning, messaging and GTM marketing plans with a focus on infusing our RAVN Artificial Intelligence across our full platform. You will be the storyteller both internally and externally capturing the hearts and minds of the audience that will drive our reputation and demand for the solution. Our RAVN solution provides cutting-edge AI software to automatically organize, discover and summarize documents for thousands for professionals. As the Product Marketing Director, you will partner with a cross-functional team to plan and execute GTM plans to illustrate these benefits, drive demand and influence sales pipeline.
This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
iM responsible for…
- Strategic Planning: Leading market and competitive research and driving prioritized business cases for specific vertical or functional segments of a proposed target segment - expanding either the product, geographic or industry footprint. Crafting the segmentation, positioning and messaging that builds a successful go-to-market plan.
- Thought Leadership: Being an active vocal proponent in the market by speaking and influencing prospects, clients, conference attendees, analysts, bloggers, press and employees - in person and through social media.
- Demand Generation: In collaboration with Product Management and Demand Generation teams, translating strategy into compelling value propositions and business outcomes-based messaging that fuel high impact campaigns and content. Contributing to the development of industry-specific and function-specific sales tools across the buyer journey including ROI, case studies, best practice guides, e-books, blog posts and social media in support of thought leadership in target segments.
- Sales Enablement: Partnering deeply with Sales from planning through execution. Contributing to the development of sales plans and enablement tools to ensure they reflect the market insights, product strategy and competitive position. Training sales on messaging and marketing plans.
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership: Leading and orchestrating a cross-functional team of marketing, product, sales, and support teams to ensure full alignment and partnership against the GTM plan.
- Analytics and Learning: Conducting marketing research and provide honest analysis of market position and executed marketing plans. Presenting findings to key stakeholders to identify opportunities and apply learnings for continuous improvement in our product and GTM strategy.
- Thought Leadership Reputation impact (press/social/analyst coverage)
- Product Revenue and Share
- Demand Waterfall Metrics
- Content contribution
iM Qualified Because I Have...
- 10 years in relevant product marketing, industry or audience marketing preferably in legal, finance or compliance markets.
- Experience with enterprise software for Enterprise Content Management, Content Services, Enterprise Legal Content, Document Management, AI and Search preferred.
- Experience working in complex sales cycles with multiple buyers including IT, Line of Business Leaders as well as C-Suite and Channel partners.
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes.
- Experience working with audience-centric and marketing automation (Marketo, Eloqua) lead campaigns to optimize user experience and conversions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MBA preferred
- Strong presentation and writing
- Experience converting research, customer insights and industry trends into compelling messaging and stories
- Experience analyzing win/loss and pipeline behavior to detect breakdown in marketing programs and sale process
- Strong interpersonal skills able to lead cross-function, virtual teams
- Strong planning and process orchestration
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/