Global Solution (Product) Marketing Director at iManage
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Marketing leader to help grow our business to the next level. This is a pivotal role that sits between business strategy, product management, sales and a diverse audience from end-users to IT and C-Suite leaders. In this role, you will help transform our organization to be audience-centric and be deeply committed to understanding our buyers and engaging them in new ways.
In partnership with the wider marketing team, you’ll be responsible for crafting the strategy, positioning, messaging and GTM marketing plans. You will be the storyteller both internally and externally capturing the hearts and minds of the audience that will drive our reputation and demand for the solution. You will lead a cross-functional team to plan and execute GTM plans to illustrate these benefits, drive demand and influence sales pipeline.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Strategic Planning: Lead market and competitive research and drive prioritized business cases for specific vertical or functional segments of a proposed target segment - expanding either the product, geographic or industry footprint. Craft the segmentation, positioning and messaging that builds a successful go-to-market plan.
- Thought Leadership: Be an active vocal proponent in the market by speaking and influencing prospects, clients, conference attendees, analysts, bloggers, press and employees - in person and through social media.
- Demand Generation: In collaboration with Product Management and Demand Generation teams, translate strategy into compelling value propositions and business outcomes-based messaging that fuel high impact campaigns and content. Contribute to the development of industry-specific and function specific sales tools across the buyer journey including ROI, case studies, best practice guides, e-books, blog posts and social media in support of thought leadership in target segments.
- Sales Enablement: Partner deeply with Sales from planning thru execution. Contribute to the development of sales plans and enablement tools to ensure they reflect the market insights, product strategy and competitive position. Train sales on messaging and marketing plans.
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership: Lead and orchestrate a cross-functional team of marketing, product, sales, and support teams to ensure full alignment and partnership against the GTM plan.
- Analytics and Learning: Conduct marketing research and provide honest analysis of market position and executed marketing plans. Present findings to key stakeholders to identify opportunities and apply learnings for continuous improvement in our product and GTM strategy.
- Thought Leadership Reputation impact (press/social/analyst coverage)
- Product Revenue and Share
- Demand Waterfall Metrics
- Content contribution
- 10 years in relevant product marketing, industry or audience marketing preferably in legal, finance or compliance markets.
- Experience with enterprise software for Enterprise Content Management, Content Services, Enterprise Legal Content, Document Management, AI and Search preferred.
- Experience working in complex sales cycles with multiple buyers including IT, Line of Business Leaders as well as C-Suite and Channel partners.
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes.
- Experience working with audience-centric and marketing automation (Marketo, Eloqua) lead campaigns to optimize user experience and conversions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MBA preferred
- Strong presentation and writing
- Convert research, customer insights and industry trends into compelling messaging and stories
- Analyze win/loss and pipeline behavior to detect breakdown in marketing programs and sale process
- Strong interpersonal skills able to lead cross function, virtual teams
- Strong planning and process orchestration