Growth Content Marketer
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
We’re looking for a Growth Content Marketer to help ActiveCampaign users navigate the challenge of growing a small business. Small businesses don’t always have the experience or resources they need. Your job as a Growth Content Marketer will be creating content that teaches them what they need to know.
What your day could consist of:
- Create content that teaches small businesses how to grow
- Coordinate and repurpose content across media, including webinars, podcasts, infographics, and blog posts
- Work with ActiveCampaign’s sales, success, and support teams to understand the challenges of our users
- Package new and existing ActiveCampaign content (across formats) to create guides/courses on specific small business topics
- Familiarize yourself with the product, target audience, and competitor activities in the market
What is needed:
- 2-5 years in a marketing coordinator, content marketing, or digital marketing role
- Subject matter expertise in small business growth, email, sales, or marketing automation
- Strong writer, with experience writing for a small business audience
- You have probably worked in a small business, or started one as a side project
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description