Growth Marketing Lead, AI at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians. Our data empowers researchers to better characterize and understand disease, and to drive better outcomes through precise, individualized care.
We're looking for an experienced growth marketer to be the Growth Marketing Lead for our AI Solutions. In this role, you will help lead our acquisition and engagement strategies and help us define our positioning and messaging for pharma and life sciences.
You’ll be excited about this role because of the opportunity to
- Define the commercial product strategy to grow market awareness and acquisition of new partners for our data customers
- Develop and implement partner engagement programs focused on adoption, retention and advocacy of Tempus’ offerings
- Own stakeholder communication and management across the org around roadmap and delivery timelines for products critical to our life sciences customers
- Create omni-channel marketing campaigns & a marketing performance measurement platform to evaluate program effectiveness
- Iteratively test, evaluate, and pivot strategies to maximize awareness, acquisition and engagement metrics
- Work with developers, scientists, and operations teams to deliver product releases that are stable in production and satisfy scalability, reliability, and performance goals
- Proactively determine areas that all Tempus products could be leveraged for advancing innovation (working closely with Business Development, Alliance Management, Translation Research, Operations, other team members)
What your background might look like
- Bachelors or advanced degree in marketing (or similar discipline) or hard science
- 5+ years of growth or customer engagement marketing experience, healthcare/life sciences, research & development & Real World Data experience is a plus
- Experience building and presenting marketing business cases and outlining the marketing tactics to be used to deliver results
- Tactical experience with performance measurement of marketing activities and operating test and learn (e.g., A/B testing) experiments
- Experience leading strategy development & execution of commercial or customer acquisition campaigns that are sustainable and repeatable.
- Independent, self-starter attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptability with the ability to switch gears on a daily/weekly basis
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to coordinate multiple activities concurrently
- Passion for results and data-driven decision-making
- Ability and interest to quickly ramp up on new concepts in the fields of genomics and