Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
Tempus supports both the Life Sciences Industry and medical oncologists practicing in hospitals by bringing genomic profiling and AI to clinical trial solutions & data partnerships. We're looking for experienced marketers to join our team as Growth Marketing Leads. We have multiple openings for this position, and each Lead will work closely on strategic & growth marketing initiatives for each of our Life Sciences verticals. In this role, you will help lead our acquisition and engagement strategies, and help us define our positioning and messaging for the Industry.
You’ll be excited about this role because of the opportunity to
- Define the strategy to grow market awareness and acquisition of new partners for Life Sciences offerings
- Develop and implement partner engagement programs focused on adoption, retention and advocacy of Life Sciences offerings
- Create omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Iteratively test, evaluate, and pivot strategies to maximize awareness, acquisition and engagement metrics
- Support the development and active maintenance of marketing assets, a content management system and the digital presence and online communities
What your background might look like
- Bachelors or advanced degree in marketing (or similar discipline) or hard science
- 5+ years of growth or customer engagement marketing experience, healthcare/life sciences experience is a plus
- Experience building and presenting marketing business cases and outlining the marketing tactics to be used to deliver results
- Tactical experience with performance measurement of marketing activities and operating test and learn (e.g., A/B testing) experiments
- Experience leading strategy development & execution of commercial or customer acquisition campaigns that are sustainable and repeatable.
- Independent, self-starter attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptability with the ability to switch gears on a daily/weekly basis
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to coordinate multiple activities concurrently
- Passion for results and data-driven decision-making
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills