Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Social at Catch Co.
Catch Co. is looking for an experienced and motivated Growth Marketing Manager to execute an ambitious agenda and roadmap. This role will drive company growth through a rigorous and data-based approach to paid marketing. You will manage paid marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snap, and emerging platforms like TikTok. This role reports to the Director of Performance Marketing and will collaborate closely with vendors and a range of cross-functional peers to maximize results. The ideal candidate will have deep paid marketing domain expertise, comfort with a data-driven approach to execution, strong interpersonal skills, and a creative mind.
What you will do:
- Manage accounts to a CAC goal and maximize new customer growth across multiple Catch Co. brands and various digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, and emerging players like TikTok.
- Own all aspects of campaign setup, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting with a sustained focus on CAC efficiency and scalability.
- Collaborate with internal Creative and Brand/Product teams along with external agency resources to develop relevant marketing assets.
- Develop, execute, and maintain a testing roadmap spanning creative, audience, and placement types. Take a hypothesis-driven approach to A/B testing to isolate drivers and constantly iterate to improve campaign performance.
- Analyze channel performance and develop a reporting process to share out results internally.
- Stay abreast of trends and innovations across the paid media landscape and partner with the rest of the Marketing team to refine our approach as needed.
What experience you need:
- At least 3 years of experience managing in-house paid social acquisition campaigns
- Experience managing channel budgets of $100k+ a month
- Experience managing campaigns to ROAS, ROI, or CAC targets
- Strong functional understanding of various test-and-learn methodologies (e.g., A/B testing) and their application to marketing activities
- Ability to analyze data within Excel and channel-side and translate those insights into actionable opportunities.
What will make you successful:
- Data proficiency and comfort in making data-informed decisions.
- Dependability and a strong sense of personal accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What is Catch Co?
At Catch Co, our purpose is to rescue humanity from the indoors by connecting them with America’s top outdoor sport: fishing. More than 50 million Americans fish every year and Catch Co is the industry leader in creating products, content, and experiences that modern anglers love. Most importantly, we aim to be the industry’s most data-driven and customer-centric company.
We are building 3 unique businesses to deliver on that mission:
- Mystery Tackle Box - Founded in 2012, MTB is the most popular fishing subscription service in the world, with over 5 million boxes shipped (and counting!).
- Karl’s Bait and Tackle - Launched in 2018, Karl’s is a unique and exciting ecommerce experience that brings the local tackle shop to the Internet.
- Catch Co. fishing products - Catch Co also designs and develops some of fishing’s most popular and innovative brands and products, sold online and in retail throughout the world.
To support these businesses, we have built a best-in-class foundation of creativity, technology, data, and a fun and supportive culture. We have also built durable partnerships with some of the industry’s most impactful content creators, influencers, product designers, and more.
As we execute against our mission, our team members remain curious, action-oriented, and collaborative. If that sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
Everybody can fish with us!
These are our core values:
- Passion: We love what we do and we take pride in our work.
- Action: We work hard to get stuff done, with urgency.
- Optimism: We believe that we will succeed, and we are willing to keep trying new things.
- Honesty: We tell it like it is, communicate issues, take accountability and use data to make decisions. We are transparent with customers, partners and employees.
- Curiosity: We look for ways to make things better. We focus on solutions, not problems.
- #happydance: We create happiness for our customers and for each other.
Our culture is fast-moving, hardworking, welcoming and friendly, and we keep our calendar full of opportunities to learn from coworkers and foster community. We love a good team event (like trivia or Quiplash), continued learning (fireside chats led by colleagues), and niche Slack channels like #mlb, #bachelor, #unpopular_opinions, #badjokes and #smallwins.
Catch Co. is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Catch Co. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.