Growth Marketing Manager
At Fetch Rewards, we have two sayings that sum up the ethos of our organization launched in 2013:
Defeat the Odds!
Our vision is to leverage technology to transform shopping into an engaging, rewarding, and delightful experience, ultimately propelling the time-worn grocery shopping experience into the 21st century. Our technology platform, based around a free smartphone app, ensures that users have the best shopping experience possible. Headquartered in Madison, Wi with offices in Chicago, Denver and New York, we pride ourselves on two things -- the caliber of our work and the scope of our ambition.
The Growth Marketing Manager, Media will be a part of the Fetch Rewards growth team, helping to both expand and refine our media capabilities and performance. Fetch Rewards is in a rapid growth phase, and is looking for individuals who can come in and make an immediate impact on the trajectory of the company. This position will report directly to the VP Marketing, Media.
- Build a deep understanding of the Fetch Rewards target consumer, and help identify emerging or new target segments for growth
- Assist in media planning across budget allocation, channel planning, and the performance data-loop to feed our campaigns
- Day-to-day management of paid media channels, including measurement, partner communication, and adjustments & optimizations.
- Monitor overall and channel-specific budget pacing and performance
- Assist in the creative process including asset needs identification, creative development process, creative QA, trafficking, and launch.
- Research and suggest new opportunities for testing across the media landscape
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- 2+ years’ hands on experience in media planning and execution, preferably in mobile or paid social advertising
- Fluent in mobile CPI and CPA media buys
- Experience managing minimum of $500k/mo budgets
- Experience with mobile attribution partners, such as AppsFlyer, Adjust or Kochava
- Precise attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible with fluid budgets