About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 6 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About the Role
As G2’s Head of Customer Marketing, you will be responsible for customer onboarding and education, community building, and amplifying the value of G2 across audiences and channels. This role will require managing people.
This role will report to the VP Product Marketing. This function within the Product Marketing team has a mission to increase adoption and retention of our customer base, as well as improve engagement and customer advocacy.
In this role you will:
- Define the strategy for our customer onboarding program, training and best practices for customers
- Be customer centric in developing education, advocacy and programs
- Amplify customers’ success stories through curation, creation and content development
- Represent the voice of the customer through powerful storytelling and co-marketing opportunities
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing stakeholders to highlight patterns, showcase momentum, and drive business impact
- Be the foremost expert on how marketers use G2’s solutions to advance their brand and revenue objectives
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- Have 8+ years of experience working in product marketing or marketing at fast-growing SaaS or platform companies
- Is a skilled storyteller with excellent written communication skills
- Adaptable; navigates through ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to own and drive key initiatives with minimal direction
- Enjoys developing plans for customer education and training programs
- Familiarity with customer marketing or has customer-facing experience
- Experience with influencing and managing senior stakeholders across Sales and Marketing
- Highly organized with excellent time management and project management skills
- Proven track record of planning and developing content for enablement
What can help your application stand out:
- You have worked in Mid-Market and Enterprise SaaS companies
- You have been a G2 customer or have experience with MarTech
- You have moderated customer interviews or developed customer stories
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.
Learn more about our commitments here http://culture.g2.com/commitments