Head of Growth Marketing at Halo Investing
The Head of Growth Marketing is responsible for the strategy, design, plan and delivery of marketing programs to accelerate sales and increase revenue . Integrating paid, owned and earned media, this position is responsible for building and executing integrated marketing promotions and performance marketing campaigns to Registered Investment Advisors, Investors and Financial Institutions In addition, this individual will work with key financial and investing trade and consumer publications to drive paid media opportunities for growth among Halo's target market.
Halo Investing, located in downtown Chicago, is a well-funded, financial technology startup who has the first independent multi-issuer platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for Issuing banks.
In October 2021, Halo announced that it raised over US$ 100 million in Series C funding. The latest fundraising round was led by Owl Capital and included the Mubadala-backed US $1 billion fund managed by Abu Dhabi Catalyst Partners, in addition to existing investors Allianz Life Ventures and William Blair.
- Own the lead generation funnel to create and execute an integrated promotions strategy
- Develop performance marketing strategies to generate leads and drive acquisition for Halo's B2B Business. Drive strong ROI and efficient CAC.
- Work closely with sales and other members of the marketing team to develop insight-driven integrated campaigns utilizing paid media, owned media and earned media. These would include but not limited to publisher partnerships, SEM, social media, webinars, conferences and Fintech events and advertising.
- Develop detailed plans for promotions in line with the marketing strategy. Analyze target audience to determine the appropriate hooks, narratives and offers.
- Manage campaign costs and allocate budgets to each program. Establish campaign schedules and timelines.
- Promote company's products, technology and thought leadership content that showcases Halo's differentiated value proposition
- Share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results to all stakeholders.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required: A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 8+ Years of relevant work experience, preferably in financial services, marketing or a related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, social media and other digital channels.
- Knowledge of financial services, investments and/or retirement planning within a B2B setting is highly desirable
- Good expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Excellent analytical skills - leveraging data and behaviors to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Experience with strategy, development and execution of GTM and product launch strategies
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to balance competing deadlines and prioritize workload, rapidly moving between tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A strong critical thinker with intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- Excellent presentation and planning skills
- A passion for technology, FinTech, Investing and retirement planning
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental
- 401k Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Hybrid WFH Environment
- Fun & Exciting work environment, including free snacks and onsite pop-a-shot
- Flexible and highly collaborative work environment
Halo Values Diversity and Inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability or special need when applying for a role or during our recruitment process, please contact us at: [email protected]
Your name *
Your e-mail address *
Drop files here browse files ...
Software Engineer (Python) Chicago, IL or Remote, United States of America new
QA Engineer Chicago, United States of America new
Portfolio Advisory Specialist 200 W. Jackson Blvd. Chicago, IL 60661, Chicago, IL or Remote, United States of America new
Senior Information Security Engineer 200 W. Jackson Blvd. Chicago, IL 60661, Chicago, IL or Remote, United States of America new
Head of FinTech Partnerships Chicago, Illinois