Head of Revenue Marketing at ActiveCampaign
What your day could consist of:
- Own and build upon the company's growth plan, driving revenue by acquiring and retaining engaged and new customers.
- Optimize the paid and organic acquisition revenue funnels.
- Identify strategies that go beyond top of funnel and the customer journey.
- Ensure we are marketing to the right people, through proactive outbound and nurturing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Sales organization to optimize lead flow.
- Build a strong team of product marketing professionals who are passionate, committed and dedicated to the ActiveCampaign customer base.
- Mentor, lead, and provide feedback to the revenue marketing team, ensuring high-performance, career development and a healthy work environment.
- Stay proactively involved in and aware of growth marketing and demand generation (and SaaS industry overall) trends.
- Be a thought leader and active participant internally and externally, spreading knowledge and awareness.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with the other marketing teams including product marketing, brand/creative, operations, and communications to drive growth and brand and product positioning.
What you'll need:
- 8+ years' related experience in a performance or growth marketing leadership roles for a fast-scaling B2B or B2C SaaS company
- Experience in a high volume customer acquisition environment, ideally with Freemium of free trial
- SMB focus and passion for SMB’s
- Martech experience is ideal
- Extensive global customer acquisition experience with regional footprints
- Extensive knowledge and experience in successful multiple customer acquisition strategies and channels
- Broad experience across marketing channels (e.g. display and paid media, search, social and email), customer lifecycle management, and expert knowledge of marketing analytics platforms
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Proven experience effectively working and engaging with other teams including product/engineering and customer-facing
- Demonstrated commitment to mentoring, coaching, and leadership that empowers progressive teams, while gaining the respect from cross functional teams
- Ability to set strategy but willingness to dive into details with the team
- Charismatic and authentic leadership