Integrated Marketing Manager - Latin America
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Americas Integrated Marketing Operations team is responsible for the management, measurement, lead flow and tracking of robust marketing strategies and tactics supporting the business and sales objectives for the company. This function is part of the Integrated Marketing Communications team, which is the hub to drive all campaigns, demand generation and marketing programs across the key vertical markets Motorola Solutions serves.
The Latin America Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the organization’s campaign planning, execution, and measurement for all campaigns covering the Latin America region.
Working collaboratively with the Americas marketing team, this position will identify and prioritize campaigns, promotions, and strategies to drive demand generation and sales enablement to our key audiences. Seeking someone who possesses a passion for marketing, demand generation and data-driven decision making with a high level of energy seeking to grow and learn in an exciting and rewarding team environment.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead the creation of the integrated marketing plan for LATAM and strategies for defined verticals, including audience segmentation, marketing tactics, and media mix recommendations.
- Define common campaign structure and elements to be used across Campaigns including but not limited to: Digital Marketing, Inbound and Outbound Marketing, Social Media, Public Relations, Events and more.
- Lead the creation of compelling marketing content and assets to convey the value of our solutions to targeted audiences.
- Work with business unit, product, and sales leaders to shape campaign themes for a yearlong time frame.
- Coordinate with key functions as they fulfill the programs that comprise a campaign (marketing ops, call center, sales enablement, marketing analytics), and the tactics that comprise these programs.
- Work with marketing operations to measure campaign performance and with the team to course-correct as campaign execution unfolds.
- Utilize integrated marketing communication best practices and identify new communication strategies to drive results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Direct experience with LATAM (Latin America region) preferred.
- Experience creating marketing plans and integrated marketing strategies to drive tangible results via a demand waterfall.
- Experience working with marketing automation systems, Eloqua experience a plus.
- Ability to understand marketing data and analysis while developing plans to adjust tactics from these insights.
- Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Understanding of solution-selling approach into targeted vertical markets.
- Familiarity working directly with sales teams and sales leadership.
- Strong agency management experience.
- A passion for marketing, demand generation and data-driven decision making with a desire to grow and learn.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience developing highly digital integrated marketing communication and demand generations strategies and campaigns in a B2B technology environment
- Bi-lingual - Fluent English and Spanish
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.