Integrated Marketing Manager, Product at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Integrated Marketing Team is responsible for outstanding campaigns that span across many channels with captivating creative that performs! The team works hard to develop campaigns that have sharp product positioning and consistently develop new ways to differentiate Affirm in the market.
The Integrated Marketing Manager of Product’s role at Affirm is to deeply understand our market, our consumer needs and use this insight to help advise our product strategy and craft our positioning and messaging. Consumer Product Marketing leads our go-to-market strategy, collaborating with Product Management and other cross-functional teams to powerfully launch our products to our consumers! Product Marketing is beholden to the same goals as our product partners, we are laser-focused on driving awareness, adoption, and usage.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, and detail-oriented product marketer with strong communication, relationship building, and project management skills.What You’ll Do
- 6+ years of Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, or Growth Marketing experience
- Drive product launches, announcements, campaigns programs, and initiatives
- Own product naming, messaging, positioning, and marketing creative
- Run and lead integrated full-funnel marketing activities related to product adoption
- Act as the primary Brand point of contact for all product and related teams
- Influence product strategy, testing, research, and content
- Support product briefing, exploration, design, partnerships, and events
- Surface product opportunities and challenges
- Sophisticated quantitative and analytical skills. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data-driven decisions
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate optimally and build relationships across teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience with credible consumer brands, mission driven financial products, or shopping/commerce brands is a plus