Junior Digital Marketing Manager
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- You are a strategic, critical thinker with a passion for integrated marketing communications and the cohesive experiences they can provide to consumers.
- You have experience building and maintaining an editorial calendar/Agile workflow.
- A love of language and an excellent grasp of English grammar that's balanced by an even stronger grasp of how people actually talk.
- Well-versed in web and social media standards and best practices, including writing, content organization, usability and design.
- 2-4 years of in-house or agency experience in earned, owned, and/or paid media campaign management and content marketing capacities.
- Fluency in all major social media platforms, and can wear multiple hats as needed.
- Data driven and love to dig into performance metrics, always seeking improvements.
- Candidates must submit a writing sample to be considered for this role.
We’d love to see:
- Content experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Basic SEO knowledge and proficiency with an analytics platform such as Google Analytics.
- Understanding of how to use content to improve user experience.
- Passion for project management.
Impact You'll Make:
- Add significant value to TransUnion’s consumer content by creating, sourcing, publishing and amplifying digital content that drives readers to explore related content, take action, share insights with friends and family or interact with relevant products or services.
- Build and manage relationships with agency / vendor partners and influencers by communicating strategy and process thoroughly and effectively to meet business needs, coordinating schedules and calendars, and providing timely feedback aligned to the campaign or content strategy to internal stakeholders and partners.
- Coordinate the process and flow of all content production, including media campaigns, across internal and agency stakeholders. You will maximize editorial efficiency and organize and manage robust content and campaign calendars within an Agile Marketing environment. If anyone needs to know the status of a particular piece of content, you'll be the go-to source.
- Give strict attention to regulatory and compliance requirements and have a rock-solid ability to elevate content quality while supporting tone/voice and style guidelines.
- Leverage data and analytics to assess content performance and work closely with the Senior Managing Editor to apply these learnings to optimize owned and earned content. We believe publishing isn’t the end of our conversation with readers, it's just the beginning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.