Lead Campaign Management, Balance Transfer Execution at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing marketing campaigns, including pricing strategy and execution across multiple channels.
- Executes marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including direct mail, email, site marketing, mobile app, and direct mail.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs), objectives and key results (OKRs) for balance transfer product (focus on pricing and customer audience).
- Partners with internal competitive analysis and research teams to develop new pricing and promotion recommendations and identify new test & learn opportunities.
- Manage campaign calendars that speak to long-term strategies as well as near-term campaigns in production and/or launching soon.
- Develop and implement efficiencies across campaign processes to increase speed-to-market and reduce risk and manual work.
- Partners with the business and technology to develop and implement new campaign strategies.
- Manages vendor relationships.
- Documents and maintains core experience journeys including process mapping and creatives.
- Monitor, track, and share campaign related results.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Campaign Management, Campaign Strategy, Creative Management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of Marketing Campaign Management, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing Strategy Development, or related field
- Experience in Unica, NEO
#LI-JM1 #Remote #BI-Remote
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.