Life Sciences Marketing Associate at Tempus (Chicago, IL)
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We’re looking for a high performing and motivated individual to join our Life Sciences marketing team as a Marketing Associate. The Marketing Associate will help execute on our marketing strategy and collaborate with different functional groups (Life Sciences Sales Teams, Medical Affairs, Legal, R&D, and Regulatory) to help support our Life Sciences function in various campaigns and projects.
How You’ll Contribute
- Responsible for creating wow-factor marketing campaigns throughout various channels, including email, web, social, etc
- Support sales throughout a wide range of initiatives, like creating sales enablement tools, identifying success stories, etc.
- Responsible for the legal, regulatory, and medical approval process for all external facing marketing materials.
- Point person for reporting out on campaign KPIs, website analytics, campaign execution, webinars, and help direct the Marketing team to opportunities that are most important for success, based on the metrics we have available.
- Lead all marketing programs for key conferences
- 2+ years of marketing experience preferred
- Strong organization skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and solve problems quickly
- Resourceful and flexible
- Responds to changes quickly and thoughtfully
- Strong excel skills preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Google Analytics proficiency preferred
- College degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.