ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
What your day could consist of:
- Manage the execution of the end-to-end customer reactivation strategy
- Manage all aspects of the programs including planning, promotion, execution, optimization, and reporting
- Ensure programs create reactivation sales opportunities, accelerate the sales cycle and increase customer engagement
- Partner closely with Sales to ensure optimal pipeline creation and management
- Drive and track demand funnel results against pipeline and bookings goals
- Leverage a deep understanding of the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle trends
- Partner with Marketing Operations to ensure seamless execution of campaigns and closed-loop reporting
What is needed:
- 7+ years of marketing with specific experience building and managing programs that drive customer conversions ideally with SMB markets
- Experience driving customer reactivation campaigns from conception through implementation
- Proven track record of consistently delivering measurable results
- Experience working with 3rd party analytics tools ideally Looker and Google Analytics
- Experience in building, launching, and reporting on email and retargeting campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and metrics-driven decision making
- Self-starter who can execute in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Experience in a similar role within a fast-scaling global SaaS company preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.