The Individual Investor business unit at Morningstar creates great products that help individual investors meet their financial goals. Our ambition is to be a trusted, lifelong partner to individual investors, helping them confidently accomplish their investing jobs. We serve investors directly through our branded experiences focusing on utility, speed, delight and differentiation. These investors actively monitor their investment portfolios, and they research markets and new investments. Additionally, they seek the empowerment and investment independence that Morningstar provides for them, and they find investing enjoyable.
We're hiring a Lifecycle Marketing Manager who can identify business opportunities and run experiments and campaigns to maximize current retention of paid users.
- Own the strategy and execution of end-to-end lifecycle marketing, creating strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey: onboarding, discovery, establishing a rhythm of product use and navigating life's key financial moments.
- Partner with analytics, and product teams to drive retention through channel optimization: email marketing, in-product communications, etc. Define, drive and optimize key results for measuring progress against conversion and engagement.
- Collaborate with customer success to leverage customer interaction touchpoints and develop innovative ideas for increasing retention.
- Create email segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user behavior/intent, activity data, research, and other industry-specific data.
- Build hypothesis-based tests, identify opportunities and run AB tests in segmentation, channel, and messaging in order to optimize and drive improvements to key results.
- Bachelors degree is required.
- 3-6 years of industry marketing experience.
- Experience managing multiple acquisition channels, digital marketing, and marketing automation, including email, in-app communications, push, sms, etc. at a high-growth company.
- You're focused on growth, with strong analytical skills for robust data-driven decision making, natural affinity for numbers, analytics, optimization, and the workings of complex systems, including experimentation methodologies and A/B testing.
- A passion for and understanding of investing, customer personas and consumer insights to craft relevant messaging, leading and influencing Creative teams, Design and Copywriting.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, with a creative and innovative approach.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity