Manager, Digital Marketing Demand Generation at cleverbridge
We are a newly established Marketing Team on a mission to create a client-centric and value-driven ecosystem within and beyond cleverbridge in order to uncover and seize new business, product & service opportunities.
Our team is on a journey to define and deliver a complete marketing stack for cleverbridge. With our new brand identity, account based marketing, social selling and product strategy we’ve already achieved initial tangible results. Now we need your expertise to drive our marketing momentum and create value for cleverbridge and our clients.
We are looking for a Manager, Demand Generation & Digital Marketing to plan and execute digital lead generation and funnel engagement and optimization. You will develop and run campaigns across digital channels in cooperation with other internal teams. You will be integral in supporting cleverbridge’s growth goals, so you must have a high level of initiative, deep expertise in account-based marketing, and the ability to use data-driven insights to optimize digital and revenue marketing efforts.
In this position, you are located in Chicago and report to the VP Marketing based in Cologne.
- Set demand generation strategy through analysis of historical marketing & sales data
- Own relationship with sales organization and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales
- Manage paid advertising budget performance to grow sales pipeline goals
- Oversee development, management and optimisation of www.cleverbridge.com conversion
- Guide digital transformation of cleverbridge’s MarTech stack, identifying gaps and managing the launch of new marketing technologies
- Maintain digital reporting and analytics, diagnostic dashboards and KPIs.
- Support Global Marketing in the development and execution marketing campaigns
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SALs and SQLs
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- Several years’ experience in B2B (online) demand generation, including ABM or equivalent expertise
- Track record of developing and managing multiple B2B integrated marketing programs combining data and tools usage across digital channels
- Analytical and able to extract meaning from data to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent English; fluent German a plus but not required
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce and Eloqua marketing automation.
What we offer
We are offering a challenging and interesting opportunity with extensive responsibilities in a dynamic and fast growing company. Benefits include a generous 401(k) plan, flexible hours, health care, tax-free transit and more!
More about us
Founded in 2005, cleverbridge provides global subscription billing solutions that help companies build long-term customer relationships and grow recurring revenue streams. The core of our fast-growing technology company is our 300+ employees between offices in Cologne (Germany), Chicago, San Francisco, and Tokyo. Our diverse and talented workforce is passionate about our solutions and our clients’ success. We believe if you love what you do, you should love where you work. So we emphasize career progression, work-life balance, and a casual, contemporary work environment.