Manager of Global Product Marketing, Governance
Are you a thought leader, skilled at translating customer insights, competitive intel plus product and portfolio value into unique, compelling storie? Do you want to join a fast-paced enterprise software business where you can help build the marketing function into a strategic asset and profit center?
iManage is expanding at a record pace and has grown 4x in the past 3 years. We are looking for a dynamic product marketing leader that will help drive our Governance business to the next level. Our customers are some of the biggest globally recognized brands across many verticals including legal, financial, technology and government. Our Governance business unit is solving critical business issues around risk mitigation and security for over a million users world-wide.
You will play a critical part in the development and execution of all product marketing efforts to support this exciting new business unit. In this role, you need to be versatile, creating product positioning, content and go-to-market initiatives that span all key influencers and decision makers – from CIO /CTOs and Chief Security Officers to line-of-business Executives and end-users.
Reporting directly into the VP Of Marketing in Chicago, you’ll be a core part of an energetic and growing marketing team and can be based in Chicago or London.
The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B Software preferably with experience in Data Governance within an Enterprise setting to Legal, Financial or Accounting markets. Don’t meet these requirements? Don’t worry! Send in your application anyway; we may have another spot for you!
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will;
- Develop competitive positioning for software and tech buyer solutions and products by using competitive analysis and input from product management, engineering and sales
- Develop, lead and manage comprehensive product marketing content strategy and creation, aligning it with product roadmap deliverables and insights from customer feedback
- Develop market and competitive intelligence with data-driven insights informing product marketing strategy and being the subject matter expert
- Build powerful messaging and a content strategy that communicates differentiation and market leadership to key audiences taking the complex and make it simple into compelling stories
- Produce audience relevant content including thought leadership, customer stories, case studies, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, battle cards, sales decks and more assisting sales across all funnel stages
- Build cross-functional strategies to grow the business in tight partnership with product, engineering, customer success and sales teams.
- Thought leadership reputation impact (press/social/analyst coverage)
- Product revenue and share
- Demand waterfall metrics
- Content contribution
- 10 years in relevant product marketing, industry or audience marketing preferably in legal, finance or compliance markets.
- Experience with enterprise software for enterprise content management, content services, enterprise legal content, document management, AI and search preferred.
- Experience working in complex sales cycles with multiple buyers including IT, line of business leaders as well as c-suite and channel partners.
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes.
- Experience working with audience-centric and marketing automation (marketo, eloqua) lead campaigns to optimize user experience and conversions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, MBA preferred
- Strong presentation and writing
- Convert research, customer insights and industry trends into compelling messaging and stories
- Analyze win/loss and pipeline behavior to detect breakdown in marketing programs and sale process
- Strong interpersonal skills able to lead cross function virtual teams
- Strong planning and process orchestration
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining artificial intelligence, security and risk mitigation with market leading document management and content services. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries rely on iManage.