Manager of User Engagement Strategy
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 10 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. Every day, our people work together to change how the world uses benefits. Are you one of us? Evive people are game-changers. The work we do is redefining how people experience benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their investments. Above all, we're in this together, bringing the love.
Driving best practice engagement among our customers, the Manager of User Engagement Strategy is an experienced communications professional who excels at seeing big picture marketing communications strategies while also being able to drill deeper to customer-specific requirements. In this way, the Manager of User Engagement Strategywill drive high utilization among eligible MyEvive users. Utilizing your relationship-building skills, you will have the opportunity to work with large and small clients in every industry.
People in the User Engagement department will find creative ways to help individual employers achieve their engagement goals, identify communication trends and insights both in Evive's book of business and the larger market, and contribute to the development of innovative strategies to engage MyEvive users.
- Oversee planning, execution and coordination of "big picture" client employee communications programs across online or print channels, effectively initiating action plans to optimize opportunities and mitigate barriers
- Lead user acquisition strategy
- Develop communications programs across a variety of channels
- Develop and execute client-specific engagement strategies that combine client culture and communication channels with Evive's best practices in conjunction with each client delivery manager
- Support content and message development, production, promotion and measurement across a variety of channels
- Partner closely with Evive Health's Customer Experience, Product, Marketing, and, Sales teams to facilitate successful execution of strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with the Outcomes team to develop, monitor, and report on KPIs
- Provide constructive feedback to content and creative teams to ensure continued improvement and quality and adherence to the Evive brand.
- 5-7 years of experience
- Minimum bachelors degree in communications, marketing, or related field. Design background a plus.
- Experience in working with enterprise companies to drive employee engagement
- Understanding of the employee benefits and/or communications marketplace
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills, including customer-facing presentations
- Excellent analytic skills and ability to interpret data to drive actionable results. Knowledge in A/B Testing techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/customers at one time
- Laid-back office, casual attire
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus pay
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Walk station desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- Weekly catered lunch on Thursdays
- Stocked kitchen with drinks, fruit, and snacks
- Strong culture - we work hard and play hard. And we watch Jeopardy! every day!