Marketing Account Manager - Nonprofit at Wipfli
At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Facilitate the day-to-day relationship between the assigned internal clients and the marketing organization.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for clients to support the strategic business plans and initiatives of the firm, practice areas, service lines and/or regions.
- Contributes audience and market insights for developing and executing the marketing plan in support of the client’s short- and long-term business goals.
- Translate business strategies and market insights into results-focused marketing tactics by proactively proposing ideas, concepts and programs that will contribute to meeting the firm's strategic objectives.
- Secure, coordinate, and manage marketing resources in support of our internal clients.
- Manage the development and execution of integrated marketing tactics based on thorough analysis and a clear understanding of expected outcomes.
- Collaborates with marketing team to meet content, demand generation, public relations, research and market intelligence and proposal tool needs.
- Assist in the evaluation of the effectiveness of all marketing programs. Provide information, report results and measurements and offer feedback to internal clients to drive more accountability towards agreed upon goals and objectives.
- Leads effort with clients to develop and manage marketing budgets aligned with firm, industry, service line and/or market priorities.
- Provide coaching and mentoring support for Wipfli professionals on a day-to-day basis in support of marketing initiatives.
- Proactively communicate and coordinate with clients to manage their service and timeline expectations.
- Coordinate with the appropriate business development team members to align marketing efforts with the their business development plans and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration and a minimum of 5 years in a comparable role.
• Must possess initiative, resourcefulness, be accurate, persistent and dependable.
• Must be able to establish a high level of credibility with his/her clients.
• Uses influence to manage peers and/or individuals higher in rank and fosters a strong client relationship.
• Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and coordinate multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
• Maintains professionalism and a "can-do-attitude" in the execution of all project-related assignments and tasks.
• Evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas to reality.
• Shares lessons learned and best practices with internal clients and marketing organization.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.