Marketing Account Manager at Wipfli
In this role, you will create and manage marketing activities with our creative and content teams that support Wipfli Financial Advisors' overall firm image, recruiting and M&A goals, and specific service line development.
We believe that perspective changes everything and are seeking a marketing account manager who understands both brand strategy and the wealth and asset management industry. We want someone who can lead meetings and drive strategy and has high emotional intelligence and superior listening skills to build relationships and effectively execute projects spanning multiple teams.
This position will be working with our financial planning team
- Develop and activate integral marketing plans for Wipfli Financial Advisors to support the strategic business plans and initiatives for the firm and/or regions.
- Work directly with Wipfli Financial Advisors leadership on executive positioning to achieve firm goals.
- Contribute audience and market insights for developing and executing the marketing plan in support of short- and long-term business goals.
- Translate business strategies and market insights into results-focused marketing tactics by proactively proposing ideas, concepts and programs that contribute to meeting the firm's strategic objectives.
- Secure, coordinate and manage marketing resources in support of Wipfli Financial Advisors.
- Manage the development and execution of integrated marketing tactics based on thorough analysis and a clear understanding of expected outcomes.
- Collaborate with Wipfli's marketing team and other outside vendors to meet content, demand generation, public relations, research and proposal tool needs.
- Help to manage external vendor relationships for Wipfli Financial, where applicable.
- Assist in evaluating the impact of all marketing programs with measurable results, measurements and offer feedback to drive more accountability toward agreed upon goals and objectives.
- Lead efforts to develop and manage marketing budgets aligned with firm priorities.
- Provide coaching and mentoring support for Wipfli Financial Advisors professionals on a day-to-day basis in support of marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate with the financial advisor team members to align marketing efforts with their business development plans and goals.
- Coordination of marketing assets related to mergers and acquisitions.
- Understand and execute projects that meet SEC compliance regulations for wealth and asset management firms.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication or business administration and a minimum of 10+ years in a comparable role.
- Experience in the financial advisory industry.
- Proven track record of innovative marketing campaigns.
- Must possess initiative, resourcefulness, be accurate, persistent and dependable.
- Must be able to establish a high level of credibility with clients.
- Uses influence to manage peers and/or individuals higher in rank and fosters a strong client relationship.
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and coordinate multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Maintains professionalism and a "can-do-attitude" in the execution of all project-related assignments and tasks.
- Evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas to reality.
- Shares lessons learned and best practices with internal clients and broader marketing organization .
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-RR1